Sunday, September 6, 2009

Stairway to the Stars Template

Here is one that would work for a large family of children.. or even your pack of dogs or cats if you have them!




Below is what I created from the template, as you can see I removed the stars and added some I found in a lovely scrap kit called Star of My Heart! I am sorry I don't know who the designer was.. SOS is all it said in the name of the elements! That really sounds familiar though.. when I think of it I will be happy to give credit.. Of course I borrowed the children from the net and if your family is still young, you can use your own! :) or of course come up with something unique!



You can download the PSP below:


PSP file here

You can download the PSD below:


PSD file here

Hugs Rainy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much, hugs Rainy