Thursday, September 10, 2009

Deco Template

Here is one some of you may like, Sometimes I like fantasy and deco layouts, they are just a bit difference, hope someone likes it. hugs Rainy



Below is a sample layout, I couldn't create anything deco or fantasy, for some reason it wasn't working for me! I then decided to go Asian.. I sure do love that culture! I think it turned out pretty nice.



If you like it you may download it from 4shared!


Photoshop users
Here

Paint Shop Pro Users
Here

I used my kit, Peart of the Orient, you may download the free kit,

Here

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 4 post on Sep. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much, hugs Rainy