Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Love In Bloom

Who says you have to create templates all in shades of gray? Not I, that's for sure! I'm too much of a graphics person to be happy with that! lol I love the way this one turned out.. but then that's my comfort zone! :) Love and Romance! lol



Here is what I did with it.. I used my scrapkit, "Strawberry Cream"! I am learning so much from doing the templates.. this one goes to show you don't have to stay within the boundaries of the template, as you can see I didn't. :) hugs Rainy



The links are below:

Paint Shop Pro Users:
Here

Photoshop Users:

Here

The full kit of Strawberry Cream may be downloaded through this page, hugs Rainy

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 3 post on Sep. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much, hugs Rainy