Monday, October 8, 2012

Who Let the Dogs Out Template

Hi, I haven't even looked at this page for a couple of years now, I'm really sorry.. but I was blind sighted by creating my scrap kits. But am looking at it now lol.. I Created a new template for you, from with one of my new kits in mind, I sure hope you like it! I think it turned out great.. the sample layout I mean, look below.. you can certainly write to me and let me know what you really think! :) I would love to create a couple more so hand tight, be back in a while! hugs Rainy


You see how simple the layout can be and the actual page can look really nice, just keep layering your layout layout..

Here is a sample layout:


Here are both the pspimage, and the photoshop image
Download




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much, hugs Rainy