Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Easter Template Freebie

This one is going to look pretty simple.. but if you give it time, you can create something pretty cute..



My creation is just below.. spent a good hour messing with it. Now you have to love color to love what I did with it, but if Easter isn't about color I don't know what is.. that and the Lord Jesus, and LOVE! oh yes and fun too.. :)



As you can see I didn't stick to the "floor plan.. shortened things, and added a bunch of things.. had fun, I can tell you! lol I used my PTU kit Eggstatic which is at http://sweetzstore.blogspot.com You can do quite a bit with it.. make several easter layouts for your family.

If you think you would like to mess with it.. click the 4shared link below! There are both a psd and a pspimage in the zip.

Both Easter PSD and PSP images here

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much, hugs Rainy