Sunday, January 10, 2010

Spring Template

It's been a while since I created a template so thought I better get to getting as my dad used to say :) here is the template:



Here is what I did with it, using my free kit Spring Not Forgotten which I believe was created about a year ago in the same time.. dead in winter! As you can say I don't like to stay in winter, not with the dreary days... so I emesh myself in color to make the day brighter!



There will be psd and pspimages to download if you would like to try your hand at it..

Below is the psd file

Psd Version here

Pspimage below

Pspimage here

Hugs Rainy

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jan. 11, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much, hugs Rainy